Pair Columbus is a pairing and mentoring group for new and experienced software engineers. We also function as the local chapter of NodeSchool. Check our schedule to find out when our next NodeSchool session is happening.
Please bring your own laptop to work on. We’ll help you set up your environment so you can get started! Breakfast snacks like bagels and fruit are provided.
- Pair Columbus is canceled on November 12th
- New Members: Start Here
- Track your challenge progress
- Challenge Guide
- View our GitHub repositories
- Our Slack group - Ask a current member for an invite.
Park in the garage and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Sign in at the security desk and tell them you need to head to the 11th floor, CoverMyMeds.
CoverMyMeds Columbus Office
2 Miranova Pl.
Columbus, OH 43215
- Columbus Ruby Brigade
- ScriptScribe (Engineering @ CMM)
- Girl Develop It (training for women)
- Per Scholas (free IT training for the unemployed)