Pair Columbus is a pairing and mentoring group for new and experienced web application developers. We host a number of code challenges and also a monthly meetup. We also function as the local chapter of NodeSchool. Check our schedule to find out when our next NodeSchool session is happening.
~We meet the 2nd Saturday of each month at 11am at CoverMyMeds. Check our schedule for dates. Please bring your own laptop.~
Our face-to-face meetups and pairing sessions are postponed indefinitely to avoid community spread of COVID-19. We are considering remote meetings in the interim. Join our newsletter below or email us for questions.
Each meetup is composed of (2) 1 hour pair programming sessions with a show-and-tell session in between. Each meetup has a theme. Sign up for our newsletter below to find out about next months theme. Previous themes include:
- Social Media Bots 101
- Automated Testing
- Deploying Apps with Heroku
- Application Security & the OWASP Top 10
- Preparing for Technical Interviews
- Working with Message Queues via RabbitMQ
- Learning ReactJS
We provide a number of language agnostic drills for improving your capacity to build applications for the web. Learn more.
- New Members: Start Here
- Track your challenge progress
- Challenge Guide
- View our GitHub repositories
- Our Slack group: Ask a current member for an invite.
Park in the garage and take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Sign in at the security desk and tell them you need to head to the 11th floor, CoverMyMeds.
CoverMyMeds Columbus Office
2 Miranova Pl.
Columbus, OH 43215
- Columbus Ruby Brigade
- ScriptScribe (Engineering @ CMM)
- Girl Develop It (training for women)
- Per Scholas (free IT training for the unemployed)